Devastated after the sudden death of my husband, I turned to Hospice for grief counseling. I could not have made a better decision. From the person at the front desk to Marissa my grief counselor I felt welcomed, and hopeful. I strongly recommend United Hospice of Rockland for compassionate care to your loved ones and your families.
- United Hospice Awarded Home Care Accreditation Program Certification from The Joint Commission
- Walk To Remember 2021 Raises Over $55,000 for United Hospice
- United Hospice Joins Goshen Rotary in Support of Braeside Camp
- United Hospice Salutes Volunteers During Volunteer Week
- Your bucket list: Achieving goals and making dreams come true