about UH | accountability reporting
United Hospice believes in providing transparency in our reporting in order to demonstrate accountability, integrity and trustworthiness to our donors, as well as the public.
United Hospice, Inc. (UH) is a community-based, 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, Tax ID.: 13-3425315.
Quality and Results
We believe in holding ourselves to the highest standard of care to those we serve. United Hospice is proud to share that we have earned The Gold Seal of Approval® for the Home Care Accreditation Program Certification from The Joint Commission. This achievement is in recognition of our continued compliance with our performance standards.
The Joint Commission is the recognized global leader for health care accreditation. They are an independent, not-for-profit organization offering unbiased assessments of quality achievement in patient care and safety.
GuideStar is the most complete source of information about U.S. charities and other nonprofit organizations there is. Anyone can search the Guidestar database of more than 1.8 million IRS-recognized organizations to find a charity to support. The IRS form 990 is used by non-profit organizations to share information with the public regarding compliance. Once it is released by the IRS, it is updated to our Guidestar profile and website.
To review our most current IRS form 990, click here.
Charity Navigator is the largest and most trusted evaluator of charitable organizations. It operates as a nonprofit and does not accept advertising or donations from the organizations it evaluates. It provides insights into a nonprofit’s financial stability and adherence to best practices for accountability and transparency.
To find our Charity Navigator assessment, click here.
Veterans are important to us here at United Hospice. We have partnered with We Honor Veterans and are proud to say that we are recognized as a We Honor Veterans Hospice Partner Level Four.
To learn more about how United Hospice honors the lives of veterans, click here.
Our Shared Values are upheld by the entire United Hospice staff at all times throughout their service to our patients and their families.
- We assure that our staff and volunteers are well-trained, respected and provided with the education and support needed for their professional and personal growth.
- We are recognized as a community leader for the care we provide and serve as an expert in the industry.
- We strive for continuous improvement in all our work.
- We value the dignity of those we serve. We uphold their right to self-determination and respect their right to choose.
- We embrace families and loved ones as our partners in providing care.
- We are guided by kindness, consideration, and respect in caring for our patients and their loved ones.
- We treat patients, their families, and one another as we wish to be treated.
- We adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and ethics.
- We respect and embrace the variety of cultural and religious traditions within our community.
- We accept responsibility for our actions and honor our commitments.
- We are responsible stewards for all resources provided to us.
- We value the contributions made by all team members, blending the skills of our entire organization in unsurpassed collaboration to ensure we achieve successful outcomes.
- We support each other’s efforts, are respectful of one another, value each other’s knowledge, and promote team wellness.
- We are richer and stronger because of our diversity which unifies us in providing outstanding care.