I have been a United Hospice volunteer in many capacities for over 25 years. I could not be more impressed and awed by the work this wonderful organization does for those at their most vulnerable. Oh how I wish something like this existed when I was going through the process of losing my parents in another state. It would have things much easier and peaceful for all of us.
- Compassionate COPD Care: United Hospice’s Approach to Chronic Illness
- Caring for Mind and Spirit: How United Hospice Serves Dementia Patients
- Shattering Myths: How Jimmy Carter Is Changing the Hospice Conversation
- Compassionate Care in the Face of Cancer: The United Hospice Difference
- Compassionate Care for CHF Patients: How United Hospice Helps Heart Disease Patients and Their Families