I have been a United Hospice volunteer in many capacities for over 25 years. I could not be more impressed and awed by the work this wonderful organization does for those at their most vulnerable. Oh how I wish something like this existed when I was going through the process of losing my parents in another state. It would have things much easier and peaceful for all of us.
- United Hospice Awarded Home Care Accreditation Program Certification from The Joint Commission
- Walk To Remember 2021 Raises Over $55,000 for United Hospice
- United Hospice Joins Goshen Rotary in Support of Braeside Camp
- United Hospice Salutes Volunteers During Volunteer Week
- Your bucket list: Achieving goals and making dreams come true