My twin brother was accepted for hospice at the Joe Raso Residence of United Hospice. We could not have found a more caring, supportive and peaceful place for him to spend his final days. The staff was warm and connected with my brother as well as with me and my family members. The facility is beautiful and the ambiance peaceful. I recommend it without reservation.
- United Hospice Awarded Home Care Accreditation Program Certification from The Joint Commission
- Walk To Remember 2021 Raises Over $55,000 for United Hospice
- United Hospice Joins Goshen Rotary in Support of Braeside Camp
- United Hospice Salutes Volunteers During Volunteer Week
- Your bucket list: Achieving goals and making dreams come true