My mother a very private person wasn’t so accepting of Hospice care from the onset knowing what it connotes. Finally when it was really needed she was more accepting of it and the care was wonderful and comforting to her. After her passing I was offered Grief Counseling for which I initially declined. When I finally decided to “give it a try”, I found it most meaningful and helpful to me after the loss of my Mom.
- United Hospice Awarded Home Care Accreditation Program Certification from The Joint Commission
- Walk To Remember 2021 Raises Over $55,000 for United Hospice
- United Hospice Joins Goshen Rotary in Support of Braeside Camp
- United Hospice Salutes Volunteers During Volunteer Week
- Your bucket list: Achieving goals and making dreams come true