United Hospice of Rockland helped my family tremendously by caring for my mother when she was terminally ill. It was much more than one kind person taking care of my mother. It was a well-coordinated team effort and humanistic approach that made an awful experience bearable. Thank you to all of the wonderful and caring people who helped ease my mother into her end of life through the high level of care provided.
- United Hospice Awarded Home Care Accreditation Program Certification from The Joint Commission
- Walk To Remember 2021 Raises Over $55,000 for United Hospice
- United Hospice Joins Goshen Rotary in Support of Braeside Camp
- United Hospice Salutes Volunteers During Volunteer Week
- Your bucket list: Achieving goals and making dreams come true