United Hospice of Rockland helped my family tremendously by caring for my mother when she was terminally ill. It was much more than one kind person taking care of my mother. It was a well-coordinated team effort and humanistic approach that made an awful experience bearable. Thank you to all of the wonderful and caring people who helped ease my mother into her end of life through the high level of care provided.
- Compassionate Care in the Face of Cancer: The United Hospice Difference
- Compassionate Care for CHF Patients: How United Hospice Helps Heart Disease Patients and Their Families
- United Hospice: Delivering The Finest Healthcare Solutions
- United Hospice Awarded Home Care Accreditation Program Certification from The Joint Commission
- Walk To Remember 2021 Raises Over $55,000 for United Hospice