I can’t say enough good things about United Hospice. United Hospice provided care for both my mother and father. The care provided by all of the medical team was spectacular. The “home setting” of the Joe Raso residence was peaceful for both of my parents but equally comfortable for all of us as family members. Every employee (nursing, social workers, cleaning staff, admin staff, etc), helped to make our parents final days peaceful and allowed them to pass with dignity. There aren’t enough words to thank United Hospice. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
- Compassionate Care in the Face of Cancer: The United Hospice Difference
- Compassionate Care for CHF Patients: How United Hospice Helps Heart Disease Patients and Their Families
- United Hospice: Delivering The Finest Healthcare Solutions
- United Hospice Awarded Home Care Accreditation Program Certification from The Joint Commission
- Walk To Remember 2021 Raises Over $55,000 for United Hospice