I can’t say enough good things about United Hospice. United Hospice provided care for both my mother and father. The care provided by all of the medical team was spectacular. The “home setting” of the Joe Raso residence was peaceful for both of my parents but equally comfortable for all of us as family members. Every employee (nursing, social workers, cleaning staff, admin staff, etc), helped to make our parents final days peaceful and allowed them to pass with dignity. There aren’t enough words to thank United Hospice. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
- United Hospice Awarded Home Care Accreditation Program Certification from The Joint Commission
- Walk To Remember 2021 Raises Over $55,000 for United Hospice
- United Hospice Joins Goshen Rotary in Support of Braeside Camp
- United Hospice Salutes Volunteers During Volunteer Week
- Your bucket list: Achieving goals and making dreams come true