During the 11 weeks that hospice was in my son’s life, I learned you don’t have to wait for the end. They helped my son and our family have a good journey. United Hospice helped our son continue to work, enjoy outside activities and see his friends.
- United Hospice Awarded Home Care Accreditation Program Certification from The Joint Commission
- Walk To Remember 2021 Raises Over $55,000 for United Hospice
- United Hospice Joins Goshen Rotary in Support of Braeside Camp
- United Hospice Salutes Volunteers During Volunteer Week
- Your bucket list: Achieving goals and making dreams come true