They helped me at a time I needed someone I could call at any time for confirmation that what I was doing for my wife was correct. Also for the equipment that was furnished that made my wife comfortable in the final hours. Finally, the kindness and the moral support given when it was most needed.
- Compassionate COPD Care: United Hospice’s Approach to Chronic Illness
- Caring for Mind and Spirit: How United Hospice Serves Dementia Patients
- Shattering Myths: How Jimmy Carter Is Changing the Hospice Conversation
- Compassionate Care in the Face of Cancer: The United Hospice Difference
- Compassionate Care for CHF Patients: How United Hospice Helps Heart Disease Patients and Their Families