They helped me at a time I needed someone I could call at any time for confirmation that what I was doing for my wife was correct. Also for the equipment that was furnished that made my wife comfortable in the final hours. Finally, the kindness and the moral support given when it was most needed.
- United Hospice Awarded Home Care Accreditation Program Certification from The Joint Commission
- Walk To Remember 2021 Raises Over $55,000 for United Hospice
- United Hospice Joins Goshen Rotary in Support of Braeside Camp
- United Hospice Salutes Volunteers During Volunteer Week
- Your bucket list: Achieving goals and making dreams come true