Rogia is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner with advanced board certification in Hospice and Palliative care nursing. After completing a BA in Health and Human Services at the University at Buffalo, Rogia pursued a career in nursing obtaining an Associate Degree in Nursing from Orange County Community College, and a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing Degree from Chamberlain University. As an RN, she has practiced in long-term care, short term rehabilitation, as well as acute care in medical-surgical , orthopedic and emergency room nursing. She obtained a Master of Science degree in Nursing from Dominican College of Blauvelt, has previously worked as an Urgent Care NP, and as a Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner at a community hospital. Rogia serves in the role of Director of Nursing, supervising our talented team of community nurses and support staff.
- Compassionate COPD Care: United Hospice’s Approach to Chronic Illness
- Caring for Mind and Spirit: How United Hospice Serves Dementia Patients
- Shattering Myths: How Jimmy Carter Is Changing the Hospice Conversation
- Compassionate Care in the Face of Cancer: The United Hospice Difference
- Compassionate Care for CHF Patients: How United Hospice Helps Heart Disease Patients and Their Families