Joan O’Brien has a BA in Economics from SUNY Purchase. Joan joined UH in 1996. Joan believes in giving back to the community and volunteers with the W.S.H.S, an animal rescue organization. Prior to joining UH, Joan worked for 13 years with Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Compassionate COPD Care: United Hospice’s Approach to Chronic Illness
- Caring for Mind and Spirit: How United Hospice Serves Dementia Patients
- Shattering Myths: How Jimmy Carter Is Changing the Hospice Conversation
- Compassionate Care in the Face of Cancer: The United Hospice Difference
- Compassionate Care for CHF Patients: How United Hospice Helps Heart Disease Patients and Their Families