Arthur has over 34 years experience in the home health care industry and has a B.S. in Accounting from the University of Scranton. Prior to coming to UH, Arthur was the Chief Financial Officer at Visiting Health Services of New Jersey, Inc. and Passaic Valley Hospice in Totowa, New Jersey. His career there spanned over 29 years and he was responsible for the entire business operations of the organization, similar to his current position at UH. Arthur has also served on the Board of Trustees for two non-profit organizations affiliated with Catholic Charities in the Diocese of Paterson, New Jersey.
- United Hospice Awarded Home Care Accreditation Program Certification from The Joint Commission
- Walk To Remember 2021 Raises Over $55,000 for United Hospice
- United Hospice Joins Goshen Rotary in Support of Braeside Camp
- United Hospice Salutes Volunteers During Volunteer Week
- Your bucket list: Achieving goals and making dreams come true