Arthur has over 34 years experience in the home health care industry and has a B.S. in Accounting from the University of Scranton. Prior to coming to UH, Arthur was the Chief Financial Officer at Visiting Health Services of New Jersey, Inc. and Passaic Valley Hospice in Totowa, New Jersey. His career there spanned over 29 years and he was responsible for the entire business operations of the organization, similar to his current position at UH. Arthur has also served on the Board of Trustees for two non-profit organizations affiliated with Catholic Charities in the Diocese of Paterson, New Jersey.
- Compassionate COPD Care: United Hospice’s Approach to Chronic Illness
- Caring for Mind and Spirit: How United Hospice Serves Dementia Patients
- Shattering Myths: How Jimmy Carter Is Changing the Hospice Conversation
- Compassionate Care in the Face of Cancer: The United Hospice Difference
- Compassionate Care for CHF Patients: How United Hospice Helps Heart Disease Patients and Their Families