When medical science can no longer add days to your life, Hospice adds life to you days. I had no idea my husband’s call to Hospice would change my life forever. When he was diagnosed with cancer, his call for help was to enable him to walk our daughter down the aisle of St. Patrick’s Cathedral on her wedding day. The beautiful nurse who rang our doorbell made that possible. The loving care my husband received helped us to accept the inevitable. When death came my husband, surrounded by family and our Hospice nurse, died peacefully and with dignity. That day I was convinced that when time mattered most, Hospice was there. I had been a witness to the true value of Hospice care and with gratitude became a volunteer.
- United Hospice Awarded Home Care Accreditation Program Certification from The Joint Commission
- Walk To Remember 2021 Raises Over $55,000 for United Hospice
- United Hospice Joins Goshen Rotary in Support of Braeside Camp
- United Hospice Salutes Volunteers During Volunteer Week
- Your bucket list: Achieving goals and making dreams come true